Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April...

I sit here in complete exhaustion. How I am not so sure knowing that I just came home from a beautiful 5 day stay in Fort Lauderdale, Flordia. I always thought that one comes back rested, relaxed and ready to take on life. However, I feel myself reverting to the opposite.

Even though I have been nervously anticipating surgery on the 14th. I still went on vacation hoping the trip from work, school and life would really help me cope with the removal of an organ, regardless of how small and useless it might be. My time away could not have been any better, but the phone call before the vacation set part of my mood for the rest of my stay. On top of surgery, 6 work events, school assignments, and upcoming surgery, I have heard about the passing of a close families father. This hit me like a ton of bricks and didn't make the first day of vacation go with out a heavy heart. Now that I am home and said my goodbyes and gave my shoulder to friends who needed it; I must prepare the store for my time off after surgery, prep for events in the next few weeks, complete all school assignments (individual and work) as well daily life functions I am extremely stressed.

I hoped that April would be a great month; better weather, coming to a close on the school semester and work getting busier, I think I was wrong. Now I sit here and think, think, think...

No comments:

Post a Comment