Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Video Blog

My last and final post to my blog for this class and I have grown so much. Each week the assignments and postings have become more in depth and substantial. Not only did I learn to add photos, links, music; I also learned to use technology not only for my personal use but in the classroom too!

This is the first time doing video over my blog and I like the concept but I do not like having to hear my voice or try to make sure I am sounding okay! I can't tell you how many times I had to start stop and re do while doing this. Although Screencast-O-Matic made this assignment much easier than I was expecting. I would definitely use it again in the future.

I hope you enjoyed my readings, experiences and insight! Here's to starting my life in the world of blogging & opening my eyes and lessons to new Web 2.0 tools.

Happy Learning :)

1 comment:

  1. Lynn,
    We did it! We finally completed our blogging and it is amazing to see how much we have learned! This semester was really tough and challenging but it feels good to know that we are all finished!

    ReplyDelete