Friday, January 31, 2014

Hi, This is my first Blog. So please stick with me as I try and figure it all out!  I am creating this blog as an assignment for my class, Literacy & Technology in my Master's Program in Literacy. Each week I will post about our learning and experienced through technology.

I have chosen the Blog name Technology Teaching Teachers because technology is now forever changing and will be teaching us along the way. Even as a child who grew up when computers were still kind of new (still remember MS-DOS) but I still have a lot to learn, hence my first blog!

I also chose the name T^3 or T-Cubed because I was a previous Mathematics Major in my Bachelor's Program and wanted to add something a little witty to my math knowledge.

Happy Learning :)

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. I love the name you picked! It is so creative! It's amazing how much we've grown throughout this semester and how our blog posts keep getting better and better!!!

    ReplyDelete